Once you have completed your 12th grade and have applied for admission to BBA. You have completed all of the semester exams, internal exams, external exams, and other requirements necessary to earn a degree after three years in college. But the work is not yet finished. How would you be aware of the employment chances waiting for you, open to all students who have taken a course like BBA? Some of you may be absolutely certain of what you want to pursue after receiving your BBA, but this is not always the case. Read on to know the 8 Reasons Why BBA Students Need Career Counseling?
- Therefore, we are here to explain why BBA students want career counselling after completing their programme. We’ll do our best to make the need for career counselling clear to you, but ultimately it’s up to you to seek it out. Here are 8 explanations why why BBA students want career counselling:
- You can learn a number of topics in the BBA course, including business administration, accounting, finance, economics, and industrial policies. As a result, you learn about a lot of new concepts and elements while studying all these disciplines during the course of your three-year degree. As a result, you receive guidance based on your topic interests and a variety of career options related to those.
- Your decision to pursue a master’s degree at the appropriate college or institution is one that is highly critical and significant. The counsellors are there to help you connect with the top organisations and to make sure you post-graduate from the top university with the right training.
- One might not be aware of all the career options available, but with the correct career guidance, students can enter fields like human resources, marketing, accounting, finance, and general management, among others.
- Career counselling helps students overcome limitations they may have about their career after earning a BBA by not only opening new doors to prospects but also reducing such constraints. Depending on your objectives, you can also take admission tests and pursue training programmes or internships. You can prepare for and take a variety of entrance examinations, such as the GMAT, CAT, GRE, MAT, Symbiosis national aptitude assessment, etc. These entrance exams also aid in getting students into reputable universities and colleges. The possibilities for institutions and job opportunities increase with higher test scores.
- After completing the BBA programme, you can select from a variety of career paths based on your aptitude, interests, and skill set. Entrepreneurship, Finance & Accounting Management, HR Management, Marketing Management, Supply Chain Management, and Tourism Management are just a few of the options available to you.
- When you seek career counselling, professionals with years of expertise assist you in assuming positions as financial analysts, which is useful in guiding decision-making regarding investments. There are numerous public and commercial banks that give students chances. In the financial industry, there are many chances and different responsibilities for banks like HSBC, YES Bank, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, and SBI as well as businesses like KPMG and Deloitte. Counselors will therefore assist you in all of that as well.
- With the experience and knowledge of the counsellors, career counselling assists you in developing your entrepreneurial abilities as well as reinforcing your current ones.
Therefore, receiving the proper instruction, lessons, and exposure to diverse aspects all aid kids in developing the necessary abilities and knowledge to go in the right way. Students receive physical and mental preparation to help them perform at their best in whichever sector they want to pursue after completing their BBA. Therefore, it aids students in selecting a professional path where they may achieve at a higher level and where each student’s potential would be maximised.
If you are a BBA student and are still unsure about your future prospects, we advise that you seek career counselling so that you may understand the reasons why BBA students need career counseling, and unlock your potential to create realistic goals.