Making the decision to earn your master’s degree in international business in the United Kingdom is a clever option, particularly when you take into consideration the rapidly expanding scope of the profession in that nation. This is often a full-time programme that lasts for one year and costs between 15,000 and 30,000 pounds (about 15 to 30 lakh rupees). In the United Kingdom, more than one hundred educational institutions, including some of the most prestigious brands in the world, offer master’s degrees in international business.
Taking this course will set you up for successful and satisfying careers in the future. The annual income range for someone with an MSc in International Business Management in the United Kingdom is from £25,000 to 50,000 (approximately 25-50 lakh INR).
Why pursue a master’s degree in international business in the United Kingdom?
You will improve your career prospects in a number of ways by earning a master’s degree, whether it be an MSc in International Business in the UK or another kind of master’s degree. The following are some examples of them:
- Experts believe that the MSc in International Business Management would be a better choice for getting a truly global perspective than an MBA in International Business in the UK, despite the fact that many individuals prefer to pursue an MBA in International Business in the UK.
- The United Kingdom is home to the international business and management institutions that have the highest rankings in the world.
- The typical pay for a Master of Science or Master of Business Administration degree holder in international business in the United Kingdom is rather lucrative, ranging between £25,000 and 50,000 (roughly 25 and 5 lakh INR) per year.
- Graduates of international business programmes have the potential to earn better earnings in a number of cities in the United Kingdom, including Birmingham, Bristol, and Swindon.
- Graduates are suitable for a variety of positions across the biggest firms in the UK, including those in human resources (HR), finance, and business management.
Top universities in the UK for Master’s in international business
Here are the leading universities for master’s in international business in the UK as per global rankings.
|2023 QS World Ranking
|Name of the Institution
|Cost of Course (approx)
|University of Warwick
|£29,250 (INR 29 lakh)
|University of Manchester
|£24,000 (INR 23-24 lakh)
|£20,350 (INR 20 lakh)
|City, University of London
|£25,500 (INR 25 lakh)
|£23,000 (INR 22-23 lakh)
|Oxford Brookes University
|£15,400 (INR 15 lakh)
|University of Leeds
|£28,000 (INR 27-28 lakh)
|£23,500 (INR 23 lakh)
|£23,000 (INR 22-23 lakh)
|University of Nottingham
|£24,975 (INR 24 lakh)
Cost of studying a Master’s degree in International Business in the UK
The cost of studying a Master’s degree in International Business in the UK can vary depending on factors such as the university, location, duration of the program, and whether you are an international or domestic student. Tuition fees for international students are typically higher than those for domestic students.
To give you a rough idea of the tuition fees, here are approximate figures for Master’s in International Business programs in the UK:
- Public Universities: Tuition fees for international students can range from £12,000 to £30,000 per year. However, fees may be higher for prestigious universities or programs with additional features such as internships or study abroad opportunities.
- Private Universities: Private universities in the UK generally have higher tuition fees compared to public universities. The fees can vary significantly depending on the university and the program’s reputation. On average, tuition fees for international students at private universities can range from £15,000 to £40,000 per year.
- The cost of courses in the UK is a little less than in many other places. Here are some of the expected costs:
- The cost of getting a visa is £348 (INR 34,000).
- TOEFL/IELTS fees range from £169 to £228 (INR 16 to 23,000).
- Application fees are between £50 and £100 (INR 5–10,000).
- Housing costs between £1,022 and £1,477 (INR 1 million to 1.48 lakh) per month
- The monthly cost of the Internet is £25 (INR 2,500).
- The cost of transport is £142 (INR 14,000) per month.
- Food and necessities cost £70 (INR 7,000) a month.
In conclusion, pursuing a Master’s degree in International Business in the United Kingdom offers numerous advantages and opportunities for a successful career. The UK is renowned for its prestigious universities and institutions that provide top-quality education in the field of international business. Graduates of these programs have excellent prospects in terms of career opportunities and potential earnings, with an annual income range of £25,000 to £50,000.
Additionally, the UK offers a truly global perspective and is home to some of the highest-ranked international business and management institutions in the world. While the cost of studying in the UK can vary, scholarships and funding options may be available to assist with tuition fees. Overall, pursuing a Master’s in International Business in the UK can be a valuable investment in your future and open doors to a wide range of rewarding professional opportunities.
Do you want to save money while taking a similarly prestigious course?
Say no more!
With Zoom Abroad Academy’s 2+1 programme, students can achieve direct admittance into the final year of undergraduate degrees at UK universities by completing the required certificates and credit through Zoom Abroad Academy’s online courses as international students. Our goal for this class is to make studying abroad more affordable, allowing you and other students to take advantage of this opportunity. What are you waiting for? There are no signs better than this- connect with us right away!